Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Photoshop Old Skool style


I just found this amazing "low tech" rendition of Photoshop on Rachel Hulin's blog post regarding the launch of CS4. (It's actually not an ad not from Adobe, but from an Indonesian agency.) Click on the image above to see a larger version.

As Bruce points out, it more closely resembles the layout of CS3 with the tool palette of CS2.
Gotta love techies! This is way beyond me. I am a dinosaur when it comes to this - I won't tell you the versions of software programs that I use. You should see the graphic layouts I can do in Word!

For those who really want to geek out, here are some links:
*
a history of Photoshop (as of 2000)
* an overview of the splash screens from each version (the box that pops when it's loading)
* a run down of all of the Photoshop toolbars

No comments: