Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Tofurky Day!

Bruce and I are getting ready to drive to Rochester for the holiday to see family, friends, and make our tofurky.

Last year, I posted images from Farm Sanctuary's "Celebration FOR the Turkeys" and, although I don't normally discuss my dietary habits and choices, I thought I'd share some images and links again.
Given the recent Sarah Palin interview, I can't help but also share an article that also gives one pause.

Farm Sanctuary is an organization that "works to end cruelty to farm animals and promotes compassionate living through rescue, education and advocacy."
You can help by sponsoring a turkey! Click here to see the crew and adopt a turkey.

Safe travels everyone!

Image: Sammi and Aya certainly are big fans of this classic holiday pie (photo by Jo-Anne McArthur) from Farm Sanctuary's flickr stream

No comments: