Pages

Friday, December 12, 2008

Help me raise $ for the PRC!

Greetings ~

I have set up this fundraising page in order to raise money for my favorite 32-year-old non-profit and the organization to which I have devoted the last 7 years, the Photographic Resource Center. I am sent this to artists and people I have worked with and admired, but of course such folks are also online too.

As many of you know, I am entirely committed to the PRC as well as the artists, many of them emerging, that I exhibit or view well beyond the time that I show or see them. The PRC is an amazing institution and humbled to be a part of its fabric and history. Hopefully we have made a difference in your life too!

(PS...We're having a little friendly competition at the PRC to see who gave raise the most on their page, so I'd love your help - it's fun too!)

Your tax-deductible donation will be used in support of the PRC's Annual Appeal, which helps to raise much needed funds for all of our award-winning exhibitions, education, and member programs. Obama's campaign had it right: small amounts from many committed people instead of large amounts from a very few. Any donation over $1 will help!

Donating through this page is fast and secure. Forgo the latte today and pick your favorite number and click "GIVE NOW" on my page:

www.firstgiving.com/lesliekbrownprc

Many thanks for your support -- and please forward this to anyone who you think might want to donate too by clicking "share this page" or start one of your own!

Thank you for your time. Know that whether not you can give at this time, know that we still think of you and hope all are well.

Warmest regards, Leslie

PS - My emailing list had a little glitch. Thanks in advance for your patience if you get emails from more than one person or got more than one from myself!

No comments: