Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Geek post: Photography jokes

It's summer, finally, in Boston. Summer makes me happy. I guess that's why I have been on a humor kick. For fun, I started searching for photo jokes, but oddly didn't find many at all. Over on the Prairie Home Companion's "Pretty Good Joke" portal, I found a few, mostly geek/art-related jokes. Below I present a few of my favorites as well as two photography related Prairie Home "sketches" - one on digital cameras and the other on a one-hour photo shop. Feel free to share any photo jokes you know in the comments!
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.
- Emma Coate, Pompano Beach, Florida

How many Surrealists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A fish

- Randal Chou, Charlotte, North Carolina
Catchup Advisory Board, "Digital camera,"
from Saturday, June 8, 2002

LISTEN HERE

Barb's One Hour Photo from Saturday, April 24, 2003

LISTEN HERE

No comments: